• Scratching noises coming from within the walls or attic area at night.
• Rat droppings, urine stains, or nest with brown hair.
• Burrows along the base of your home or business.
• Chewed up electrical wires in the house or business.
• Small tracks along a small open space leading to the outside.
• Damaged attic insulation.
• Chew on electrical wires, wood structures, and drywall.
• Create holes on food containers.
• Tear up insulation to create passage ways in attics or create nests.
• Tear up air ducts to create nests in them.
• Damage crops and or vegetation.
• Transmit diseases.
We provide a full and thorough inspection to determine the level of infestation and to determine the rat entry points. After our inspection is finished, we provide a detailed report from our findings and give you an estimate based on the findings and the amount of work that is required. Along with the report, we also give you options based on your budget.
We create a customized plan of action to eliminate and clean the affected areas. We seal off all entry points and trap the rat. We use eco-friendly gels to keep the rat away. Once the rats have been trapped and removed, we offer the option to clean the affected areas of droppings, urine, hair, or any other debris that the rodents might have brought into the home or business.
We guarantee our rat control work, and provide the highest quality level of service.
• Aliso Viejo • Anaheim Hills • Brea • Corona Del Mar • Coto De Caza • Dana Point • Foothill Ranch • Ladera Ranch • Laguna Beach • Laguna Hills • Laguna Niguel• Laguna Woods • Lake Forest • Mission Viejo • Placentia • Rancho Santa Margarita • San Clemente • San Juan Capistrano • Trabuco Canyon • Yorba Linda •
• Carlsbad • Encinitas • Escondido • Fallbrook• Oceanside • San Marcos • Vista •