• Mounds of fresh soil across your lawn.
• Damaged plants or crops.
• Major damages of your lawn.
• Destroying your lawn equipment when using on affected areas.
• Moles and Pocket Gophers destroy crops, gardens, plants, trees, vines.
• Pocket Gophers can gnaw and ruin plastic water lines.
We provide a full and thorough inspection to determine the level of mounds and damaged areas of your property. After our inspection is finished, we provide a detailed report from our findings and give you an estimate based on the findings and the amount of work that is required. Along with the report, we also give you options based on your budget.
We create a customized plan of action to eliminate and treat the affected areas of your property. Traps are placed along all the affected areas. They are left for a period of time to allow the capture of the mole or gopher. Upon return we remove and dispose of the captured mole or gopher.
We guarantee our gopher or mole control work, and provide the highest quality level of service.
• Aliso Viejo • Anaheim Hills • Brea • Corona Del Mar • Coto De Caza • Dana Point • Foothill Ranch • Ladera Ranch • Laguna Beach • Laguna Hills • Laguna Niguel• Laguna Woods • Lake Forest • Mission Viejo • Placentia • Rancho Santa Margarita • San Clemente • San Juan Capistrano • Trabuco Canyon • Yorba Linda •
• Carlsbad • Encinitas • Escondido • Fallbrook• Oceanside • San Marcos • Vista •