Animal Removal for Skunk, Opossum, Raccoon, & Rabbit
Skunks are identified by their black hair and white stripe running along the back of their body, and are about the size of a house cat. Skunks are known to secrete a very strong odorous liquid and can spray 6 to 10 feet when threatened. Skunks come out at night to look for food, and they can have about 6 offspring per year. The skunk’s preference is to live in burrows, under stairs, and under houses. Skunks are known to carry rabies and other diseases.
Damage Skunk May Cause
• Carry diseases.
• Spray may cause damage if sprayed in eyes.
• Damage gardens when looking for food.
Opossums, also known as possums, are identified with grey fur and a pointed face, pointy teeth, and a hairless tail. Their size is about 2 – 3 feet in length including tail. Opossums usually reside under steps, decks, porches and mainly come out at night to look for food. Their nest consists of piles of debris. They produce about 7 offspring per year. When getting into fights with pets, they may inflict injury with their very sharp teeth. Opossums like to scavenge for food through trash cans, eat from pet bowls left outside, or like to eat road kill.
Damage Opossum May Cause
• Harm your cat or dog if they get into fight.
• Damage or defecate your garden.
• Carry diseases.
• Carry fleas, ticks, lice, and mites.
Raccoons are identified with a stocky light brown body hair, black mask around the eyes, and rings around their tails. Raccoons can range in size of about 2 – 3 feet and can weigh up to 30 pounds. They prefer to reside ground burrows, under decks, under the house, or in attics. Raccoons like to scavenge through trash cans or eat from a pets bowl left outside. Raccoons can produce about 3 to 6 offspring per year. They may damage your attic insulation and insulation ducts while in the process of creating a den for their young. It is not uncommon to find trash in their den along with fecal matter and urine. Also, then when fighting with pets, they can cause injury with their sharp teeth.
Damage Raccoon May Cause
• Damage the inside of your attic insulation and air ducts.
• May cause injury to pets when fighting.
• Bring trash to the inside of your attic.
• Carry diseases and parasites.
• Carry Rabies.
Rabbits are identified by their short hair, long ears, and small round tail. Cottontail Rabbit or Brush Rabbits are usually found in dense brush, piles of rocks and can range in size from 12 to 15 inches. Rabbits prefer to eat grass and plants and can have about 20 offspring per year. They can me some of the most destructive animals to your gardens or landscaped areas due to the sheer amount, and a fast reproductive rate.
Damage Rabbits Can Cause
• Can cause major damage to your gardens or landscaped areas.
Our Animal Removal Plan Of Action
We provide a full and thorough inspection to determine the level of work required for your property. After our inspection is finished, we provide a detailed report from our findings and give you an estimate based on the findings and the amount of work that is required. Along with the report, we also give you options based on your budget.
We proudly serve the following cities in Orange County
• Aliso Viejo • Anaheim Hills • Brea • Corona Del Mar • Coto De Caza • Dana Point • Foothill Ranch • Ladera Ranch • Laguna Beach • Laguna Hills • Laguna Niguel• Laguna Woods • Lake Forest • Mission Viejo • Placentia • Rancho Santa Margarita • San Clemente • San Juan Capistrano • Trabuco Canyon • Yorba Linda •
We proudly serve the following cities in San Diego County
• Carlsbad • Encinitas • Escondido • Fallbrook• Oceanside • San Marcos • Vista •